Wednesday, April 3, 2013

BOC Week 1: The Voice

When I was younger, I remember dressing up in my mom’s dresses and putting on her heels. I would look in the mirror and dream of one day being able to dress up in beautiful dresses and heels. Since then I have had a passion for everything in fashion. Many people have influenced my style. It ranges from Audrey Hepburn’s classic look to Janis Joplin’s hippie wear. I’m inspired by anything beautiful, whether it’s a piece of architecture or a flower in a garden. Being in fashion helps me look and think outside the box. I like to wear clothing based on how I am feeling that day or where I am going. Fashion is all about expressing you. The best thing about fashion is that you can be open minded to anything. Magazines and Blogs help to keep me up to date with the latest fashion trends. The fashion world is fast moving and it’s hard to keep up. I read Vogue religiously. It inspires me everyday to get through schooling especially. It motivates me to be something better. I want to succeed in the fashion industry in whatever way I can. I want other people to be inspired by me. The thought that you can be an influence by just creating a blog is amazing. These are the reasons I love fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment