Wednesday, May 29, 2013

EOC Week 9: My Own Brand

In our portfolio class, We have to basically create our own brand in order to graduate. I chose to use my last name as inspiration for my logo. My last name is Bombard so I created a bomb with a bow on it that had my name written through it. I used different shades of purple and the chevron pattern for my portfolio. As of right now I do not have a product but some products I aspire to make would be headpieces, accessories, or a clothing line. I would want it to be a hip and bohemian themed line that would be sold on a beachfront boutique. I do plan on one day creating an online store for flower and metal headpieces I make This will hopefully happen sometime in the near future. I just need to focus sometime on making all the products. My target audience would be young women, ages ranging from 18-25. They would be fashion forward and funky women. They would be social butterflies that love to stand out in the crowd. I hope to one day create this brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment